What Should The Groomsmen Wear? Choose Wisely
The groomsmen play an important part in your wedding — so you want them to look their best. Once you have decided what your fiancé will wear, it's time to select the groomsmen's tuxedos or suits.
- Keep the style and color complementary to the groom’s. The groom’s tuxedo choice will influence the selection of the groomsmen’s attire, and a good shop should be able to provide recommendations for you.
- Decide how prominently you want to incorporate your wedding colors. From colorful ties or pocket squares to a vest or cummerbund - make the statement you want with colorful accessories.
- Ask for a list of measurements needed so your groomsmen can get measured at a shop near where they live. They can be measured at almost any tuxedo store, typically at no charge.
- Let your groomsmen know what else they need to buy or bring (usually shoes) to their fitting. Let your groomsmen know ahead of time so they have everything they need to get measured and fitted properly.
- Clearly communicate your timelines. Make sure your groomsmen understand the deadline for getting measured and ordering their wedding attire.
If you've got other tips for dashing groomsmen, please add your comments below. We also love feedback on our articles or suggestions for new ones.