Wedding-Night Packing Suggestions
As you get ready for your wedding night and honeymoon, there are a few things you might want to keep in mind as you pack.
- If you don't know where you are going, pack light — you'll have each other!
- Lingerie on your wedding night can be a lot of fun. You can wear that something special all day, or change into it after the wedding and reception.
- New luggage makes a great wedding present to each other. You can pick it out together or surprise your groom by taking care of everything yourself.
- Plan for a private toast — whether it’s ordered from room service or in a special glass you bring.
- If you like to swim, pack swimsuits and sunscreen for the next morning. You might be spending your wedding night somewhere you don't need it, but it’s good be prepared.
- Secrecy and privacy are golden. Don't tell anyone except perhaps a family member where you are going.
Finally, when you leave for your honeymoon, remember to have your mail held for you or picked up by a close friend.
If you'd like to add a packing tip for other brides or let us know what you think of this article, please leave a comment below!