A Bride's Plan For Beautiful Hair And Make-Up
As you run through your wedding checklists one last time, remember to confirm all of your beauty consultants are ready to go.
- Have a plan. Make sure you have done a run-through and know how long your stylist needs to make your hair look just the way you want it to. Then add an extra half hour for last-minute adjustments so you don't have to worry about time.
- Ask when you should wash your hair. Many stylists prefer that you wash your hair the night before instead of the morning of your wedding so it will have a little more weight and be easier to style.
- Put everything in one place. If you are bringing your own beauty products and hair accessories, put them in one place so you can find everything on your wedding day.
- Confirm the final details. If you are meeting anyone at your home or another site on the wedding day, make sure they know the time and location. Also, update your budget with the final estimates!
- Check out the dressing room ahead of time. Find out where the electrical outlets are, and plan to bring mirrors, lights or extension cords if necessary.
If you'd like to let us know what you think of the article, please comment below! We always appreciate feedback on our articles or suggestions for new ones.