Wedding Colors That Work
In other words, you will be looking at these colors for months, and then in wedding pictures forever. Picking your wedding colors are almost as important as picking your dress, so make sure you choose colors you love.
- What is your favorite color?
- How prominent do you want your favorite color to be? Consider that sometimes dominant colors are better used as accent colors instead of being the primary color.
- What is the mood you want to set? Visualize your wedding day and then select colors that evoke those feelings.
- When are you getting married? The colors that you might choose for a Spring wedding are different than Fall colors. While there are no set rules you have to follow, use the scenery and colors around your wedding venues as inspiration.
- How will your bridesmaids will look in your wedding colors? Remember that you will probably have 2 or 3 colors in your wedding palette, so you can work complementary colors into the dresses and flowers.
If you still haven't decided, there are a lot of resources to help you choose your wedding colors. One tool that is available online can be found at http://www.prestonbailey.com/tools/
Was this information helpful? Let us know in the comments below.