10 Elegant And Simple Wedding Party Favor Ideas
Your wedding guests are special to you, and it’s common to give them small party favors.
Whatever your style — each couple chooses a gift that is right for their friends and family. Some party favor ideas to consider include:
- Silver bell placeholders at the reception that guests can take with them.
- Candy wrapped in colors from the wedding.
- Personalized M&Ms.
- Vases with a flower for each guest.
- Flower seeds for guests to plant when they get home.
- Small picture frame.
- Coffee table book.
- Wine glasses.
- Writing pen.
- Chocolate liquor bottles.
Follow Bride Connections's board Wedding DIY decorations & party favors on Pinterest.
Make sure to keep your budget in mind. Our easy-to-use budgeting tool is a simple way to keep track of your budget online!
Help other brides by sharing your wedding party favor suggestions in the comments below!