See More Guests Articles »
Three Tips To Keep Track Of Wedding RSVPs
As your wedding gets closer, it's time to start organizing your RSVPs.
- Pull up your Guest List. This will be one of the most imporant tools for you over these last few weeks, so keep it updated.
- Start with "yes" and "no". Go through your RSVPs once to sort them by "yes" or "no". Then mark any "no's" on your guest list.
- Capture more details about the guests who will be joining you.
- Start by documenting the number of people attending your wedding and reception (if the numbers are different).
- If you've offered meal choices, go ahead and add each person's choice to each person's file so they show up on your Reception summary tab.
- If any special meal requests or notes about food allergies have come in, make note of them right away so you can talk to your caterer.
How does the Guest List tool make planning your wedding easier? Share your stories with other brides!