What Matters Most When Planning Your Honeymoon
The honeymoon is a special time for newlyweds to connect. From sandy beaches to a mountainside resort — couples look forward to their own unique honeymoon.
Whatever your dream is, have fun planning it. What really matters is that the two of you have special time together — wherever you are!
Take a break from wedding planning to discuss what each of you would like in a honeymoon. Some ideas to talk about might include:
- How much time can you take for a honeymoon?
- Where have you always wanted to go?
- Do you like to travel internationally or do you prefer to stay close to home?
- Have you always dreamed of a luxury cruise or yacht rental?
- What hobbies or activities do you think it would be fun to include?
Follow Bride Connections's board Gorgeous wedding, reception and honeymoon locations on Pinterest.
Finally, have a good discussion about your budget. Time and money can be precious, so know what you want to spend on your honeymoon so you can plan your best vacation ever!
Have honeymoon planning tips you want to share? Go ahead and add your comments below!