How To Tell Everyone You're Engaged
You are getting married!
Now it’s time to tell the world (or at least your world) the great news! There are so many ways to share the excitement with friends and family:
- Call your closest friends and family!
- Tweet! All your twitter followers will get the news the moment you are ready to share it.
- Update Facebook. Your new status will let your friends know it’s official — you are engaged!
- Email family and friends who are not always checking in online.
- Mail out engagement photos or announcements.
- Put an announcement in your local newspaper. It’s an old-fashioned way to tell your neighbors and friends about your news (and it is fun to have as part of your wedding scrapbook).
As you talk with friends and family about your engagement, start thinking about who you’d like to invite to your wedding. It's too early to invite anyone, but it's fun to get some ideas about who you'd like to have as wedding guests.
What else are you doing to spread the news? Tell us your story below.