Where To Look For Wedding Invitations
Your invitations are as unique as you and your fiancé. Talk about what each of you have in mind, and then look for invitations that include just what you are looking for. When you start to design your invitations, keep those personal details in mind.
Are you planning a small wedding or is the Guest List already growing out of control? The more you know about the event you are planning, the easier it will be to pick out the perfect invitations.
Wedding invitations can range from very simple to elaborate, so look at different websites and examples to find just what you like:
- Minted: Independent designs and luxurious paper with free digital proofs and guest addressing. Check out their Address Assistant before you approve the final proof for details.
- Einvite: Classic invitations and helpful suggestions about wedding invitation etiquette.
- Invitations by Dawn: Lots of different wedding invitations to choose from.
- Wedding Paper Divas: Shop by color, theme or based on the type of invitation you want.
- HansonEllis: Unique destination wedding invitations and party favors.
When you order your invitations online, try out different wording before printing and look at many different invitations for ideas on your messaging.
Don’t hesitate to call the printer and ask for help if you need it, or for proofs before you place the final order. You want your invitations to be perfect!
Many brides decide they want one look for all of their printed pieces. If you decide that’s what you want to do, look for invitations that have additional pieces available.
We've compiled a list of common pieces you may want to order at the same time as your invitations. It's never to early to order thank you notes . Remember, you will also need stamps. The Post Office sells "Love" stamps, and you can also order custom stamps online that can be personalized with your own photo. Try it and see what you think!
We love feedback on our articles or suggestions for new ones. Invitations are an important part of wedding planning, so please add comments on this article below.